Hello Friends of Fox Valley Payroll Association!
Welcome to 2024 which is officially Fox Valley Payroll Association’s 25th year! The board has been busy planning out several events and want to update you on what’s upcoming.
Here are some upcoming events you can participate in:
· CPP/FPC ONLINE Study Group starting January 24th – 10 sessions in preparation for the Spring 2024 examinations
o Whether you want to sit for either of these exams or need a crash course to keep your RCH credits current, this is the most comprehensive and cost effective way to do it!
· Webinar: Understanding and Valuing Neurodiversity; February 22nd at 11:00 AM
o 2 RCH credits
· FVPA 2024 Q1 All Members Welcome Board Meeting: February 15th from 11-12
o Find out how you can get more involved and what the chapter has to offer you
o Bring your suggestions and ideas!
· Webinar: Bystander Intervention; March 14th at 10:00 AM
o Anticipated 2 RCH credits
We also have some volunteer opportunities to bring your strengths and skills to the table and help grow our chapter!
· A welcoming committee to help us celebrate and orient new members
· People with a passion for social media to help with postings and blogs
Memberships renew annually in January for a mere $50/year (there are also corporate memberships available at discount for your teams). These include FREE access to all of our 6-10 RCH-eligible webinars and seminars for the year!
Please hop over to the Fox Valley Payroll Association website to register for these events. Also please let us know if you have a passion for people or social media/content and want to volunteer to help the chapter.
We’re so grateful for your support and look forward to helping you reach your payroll goals in 2024!
Your Fox Valley Payroll Association Board